Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday Nothings

Alrighty- not much news around here.
Tomorrow starts my internet party. I dont even need to clean house. hahaha
I don't have anything to post, so I will borrow from tommiea at www.tuesdayupdate.com.

Here we go:

4 jobs I have had:
1. teacher- second grade
2. teacher- special ed
3 .worked for my Dad for 1/2 day! He fired me! It was cheaper to give me money than to repair themachines I broke! Yep, its true.
4. worked at a bank- haha yep , I really did. I just put changed in if I was low or high.
OH- I almost forgot... my time in the DELI. this summer.

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. Gone With the Wind
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3.You've Got Mail
4.Steele Magnolia

I love those old southern girls.

4 TV show I watch:
1. The Bachelor
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Amazing Race
4. HGTV anything

4 places I have lived:
1 Okla. City
2. Stillwater
3.Collinsville
4. ?????

4 favorite foods:
1.steamed veggie
2. Hideaway: pizza of the gods
3. cheese cake
4. baked sweet potatoes with butter, cinnamon/sugar


4 favorite colors:
1.pink
2.lime green
3.dark red
4. yellow

4 places I'd love to be right now:
1. any warm cozy spa
2. a beach on the east coast with a chair, book and hot tea!
3. Paris
4.Victoria, BC Canada

4 names I love but could not use for my children:
1. Evan- not a manly name ????
2. Jordan- " " "
3. Lindsay- we didnt have a girl
4. Michelle- " " " "


4 movies I could watch over and over:

All 4 I listed above!


tootle loo,

No comments: