Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fast weekend

Saturday we went to OKC. We went to meet with the team from Ukraine, to visit and share photos about the trip.
While we were there we went to visit my Grandma. She is 92 with a birthday coming in a few weeks. Bless her heart, she was/is angry at the world. I guess that is the norm lately with my mom. She yells and cusses at everyone that comes in the door! One of the attendants came in to take her to have her shower. He was not very congenial and I didn't like that it was a guy not a woman. There are other issues that I will discuss with them in the morning. My mom usually has to deal with all of that mess, so Ill try tomorrow. I wonder why God lets them linger when the are suffering. She has macular degeneration, dementia, and hard of hearing. She also has depression and needs a complete medical eval. probably a psych eval too. She keeps telling me she wants to die because she just lays in bed. I wonder... would that be better?

Then we went to Paper Crown. I shopped there for a few minutes and got some cute items for my crafting. I want to learn how to do digital scrapbooking. I bought a book so that maybe I could learn to do this.

We got up late this morning and made it to Church on time! After Church we had a Harvest Hoedown or something like that. Anyway, after that I went to 1st Baptist Tulsa for a Chonda Pierce Concert. Wheee, I got home in time to finish laundry, make some supper and get ready for the next week.

Have a good week,

tootle loo,

No comments: