Friday, October 19, 2007

New Craft


Yep, this is going to be my new craft. I am going to go get the supplies tomorrow and see what I can make.
We probably have a solder iron in the garage or one of the family sheds, but by the time I seek and find, it will be January 1! The garage is a mess. That is hubby's terrain. I have cleaned it every summer and label and organize, then he starts something and things never go back where they belong. So, I will just go get my own.
I think I will make some of these for Christmas gifts. Hmmm. yep, I think I will.I bought a Sally Jean book a while back and the directions are right in there. I just love her stuff. Mine will not look as good, but she is a professional and I am an amateur. But, I think I can pull this off.
I just love to make things. I made purses once. I entered a craft show at my moms church and I needed about 40 purses! I got to the point of hating them. So, I never make things to sell, just when I feel like it. If I happen to have extra, then I will sell them. Maybe when I retire, I can go into business, but not now.
I had a great day. I left the house this morning and went to get my nails back on!!!! Yes, they were looking awful!!!! Then, I went to TJ Maxx. I needed some stuff and spent an hour in there just looking around and touching and feeling whatever I wanted to touch. Hubby hates when I do that. His idea of shopping is get there, get it, get out! I got some nice black dress pants and some face moisturizer. They had Ahava. Love that stuff. Then I went to get a few groceries at Super WalMart and had a McD's in the car on the way home. Think fat city!!! A little afternoon power nap. What could be better. Yep, its back to work on Monday. I would just love to be independently wealthy! Wouldn't that be wonderful. Just shop/craft, shop/cook. shop/sew. shop/.... I think that would be great. I wouldn't get bored. I would just have fun. My fibromyalgia has not bothered me since I have been off! Go figure that one. You think the stress of 20 second grade is a part of the fibro? Yes, me too!
Ok enough rambling for now, off to read blogs and magazines.
Don't forget to comment for tomorrow night deadline prize!!!!!!
tootle loo,

No comments: