Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pumpkin Cheesecake...



And that was the dessert.
I had a wedding meeting at BA, Hubs had a meeting at TU, so we met at Olive Garden for 'date night'. Salad, bread, spaghetti with meatsauce, THEN, yep I kept some of the spaghetti for tomorrow's lunch and ordered the pumpkin cheesecake. Oh my goodness!!!! Yep, I was worth every little calorie. I was delishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I have been scanning all these cute little blogs that have named their homes! So I want to name the house. Not just an ordinary name... no, a good one. Like maybe : 'Queenie's cottage', 'Hill Cottage' ( we sit on a hill)- that's way boring, 'Maple Leaf Cottage'- we have tons of Maple trees,
'rocking chair cottage'- nay, hmm I dont know.... Give me some ideas...
Now, lets see there will be a vote and a treat for the best name. Tomorrow I will take a pic of the from and back of the 'cottage' and post that, then we can just move on. Oh, I know what I will give away, one of my new Christmas Tree Ornaments. I am going to solder this weekend! Yep, that will be perfect. Get those brain pumpin. Get those Thesaurus's' out, we are namin the house.
time to put the cheesecake butt to bed!
tootle loo,


post signature

1 comment:

tommie said...

No clue as for the name....for that cheesecake looks like it is to die for!