Friday, September 7, 2007

Wierd Dream


OK, heres the crazy deal...
I woke up this morning at 3:00 ish. I was in the bathroom plucking my eyebrows!!!
I don't ever pluck my eyebrows. I have them waxed! What is the deal.
I take my medicine about 20 minutes before I go to bed. Then, bam I am usually sound asleep for a good 6 hours. I was not getting the REM sleep before I switched to this new med.. It has really helped with my fibromyalgia, and I have used it for a month. Nothing like this has ever happened. Any ideas??????
The trip to Enid/Waukomis was uneventful. Lots of steady rain on the way home. We need that here in OK. It was good to get away and visit all the way there and back.
Yea, for the weekend. Hubby and I are both home all weekend and ready for a relaxing weekend. I would like to go to the Flea Market at the Tulsa Fair Grounds, but I dont really want to get up and dressed! LAZY!!!
Off to lay on the couch like a toad.
tootle loo

2 comments:

Little Town Big Life said...

Be careful--tonight you may be pulling nose hairs!!! And that hurts--- Hope you sleep but maybe you'd better put the tweezers in the frig & the clippers in the oven!!!

Little Town Big Life said...

Ok bestest! I really, really needed that comment!!! And I love you so much--thank you for all you mean to me. God certainly blessed me when he gave me your friendship and I will NEVER take that for granted!!!