Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday funnies

I am totally lazy tonight. We were to have 'date night'. Both of us are so darn tired. I slept from 4-5:30. Hubby came home at 5:30 and fell asleep at 7:00...still snoring on the couch. I have SOOO much to do tomorrow. Running here and there, but only in Owasso. Get this get that, find this and that to pack this and that.
No pic tonight...
I got this fromhttp://www.tuesdayupdate.blogspot.com, how do you make it with just the name??????? anyway here it goes.

1. I met him/her in the --town of Collinsville, where I got my first teaching job.
2. We dated -- ok, sit down for this...6 weeks before we got engaged
.3. I knew he/she was the one-- the minute I met him.
4. The thing I like best about him/her ... he is quiet and introspective and very loving and handsome and sweet and spoils me tremendously. Gee, Im mushy tonight.
5. When he/she proposed-- most people thought 10 yrs age diff was too much, not my Dad, he said it would take someone that old to handle me!
6. The song we had/want at our wedding - and oldie..."You Decorated My Life".
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading a magazine and going to bed, tomorrow my plans include running errands and Sunday, I want to eat at Hideway Pizza!

For those of you not inclined to do this one, I give you the Food Fill-In Friday!
1. Chips or chocolate? Chips, the new flour tortilla ones... yummy
.2. Pickles on your hamburger? yes only dill
3. Baked potato: with everything or everything, no onions!
4. The perfect meal - my Mom's roast ,potaotes, carrots, and lemon meringue pie!!!.
5. Martinis, wine, beer or .. the other night I had a cosmo, pretty yummy.
6. Your favorite pirate is (technically not food, but still yummy) I don't really get it but Ii guess that mean hunky man that played a pirate. I detest those kinds of movies, the men in the house would rent them, but I would read or sew. beats me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to magazine and sleep, tomorrow my plans include shop and stuff_ and Sunday, I want to eat pizza at Hideway Pizza_!


Thats it for my part. So tired... off to bed


tootle loo,

3 comments:

Little Town Big Life said...

OMG That is sooo funny!! I never noticed that it looks like you were about to slug me, but it does!! And, I don't know what I did, but Carol Ann is beside you & it looks like she's going to hold me while you do!!!!

How totally funny!!!

Janet said...

mmm, how can you detest eye candy? thanks for playing :)

tommie said...

6 weeeks! wow! and how many years are you celebrating this year?