Saturday, September 8, 2007

Saturday morning blues!

I actually cut and pasted this from tuesdayupdate... so easy. Gee I'm feeling so proud. It doesnt take much for me.
1. I admire _____.
2. I crave _____.
3. I dislike _____.
4. I enjoy _____.
5. I wonder _____.
6. I want _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want



1. I admire my yaya friends.
2. I crave lots of carbs, pies and cakes
3. I dislike meat that touches bones ,tags on clothes, itchy stuff
4. I enjoy a good book, quilt and hot tea.
5. I wonder what heaven is really like.
6. I want a monogram sewing machine
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hubby being home, tomorrow my plans include ---oh, thats really today hmmmm. Getting school stuff finished, getting a movie and snuggling in a cozy quilt, and Sunday, I want to go to Church and hang out at home.

We were looking forward to a nice Saturday morning with homemade waffles, reading the paper and catching a nap. Well, the phone rang this am at 6ish, TU was flooding in some of the buildings. SO, hubby called his 'crew' and off he went to check out the damage. I believe he said Keplinger Hall, not sure. I went right back to sleep after I found the rain poncho's and kissed him good by. So I had coffee, and english muffin with jelly. Im being lazy in my jammies still this am. Lots of rain this morning. I beleive about 4-5" so far. We need the rain, but with that come flooding.
Off to do some chores around the house.

tootle loo,


ps. nothing plucked last night!!!

1 comment:

tommie said...

Sounds like a great weekend....any weekend OU wins is a good one here!