Thursday, September 27, 2007

Up, up and away!



Ok, we are packed, weighed and ready to go. Yep, hubby made me weigh my luggage! After the trip home from Jackson Hole this summer, he doesnt trust me. I was only 10 lbs over. Gee, the airlines chould let women have more. Our shoes alone weigh some and them the hairdryer etc. whew they just don't get it. Anyway, we are ready. We were going to Mom's tonight in OKC, then get up and go to the OKC Airport in the morning, but instead of packing and unpacking and pack again, we will leave in the morning.
I finally found a devotional: Its an "Interview with God." Its really neat. Then I found another idea that I will do too. I will leave envelopes for each person at their breakfast plate saying that they will have a visit from Jesus today. That night, I will ask where they saw the love of Jesus that day...
I will visit with you later in the the weekend. We leave OKC @ 11:00, leave Houston at 7:00, arrive at Paris 8:45am the Sat., but we loose 5-6 hrs. Then a flight to Budapest and a "van" ride to Uzagrohd, Ukraine I hope there are not any chickens on the van. ????? Any who ,
tootle loo,
Remember to pray for the family I spoke about the other day. They lost their sweet baby girl. www.conorbootheandgirls.blogspot

No comments: