Tuesday, August 7, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY RYAN AND KATY


Happy Anniversary to Ryan and Katy. Today is their 3rd Anniversary!
Aren't they just the cutest couple you have ever seen. You have to just love my grand dogs too! They are such a cute family. I miss them everyday . Enjoy your anniversary!!!!!!!
XOXOXO- Mom


I actually went to work in my classroom this afternoon. I accomplished quite a bit. But, I need to put in a couple more afternoons. I cleaned and arranged things. I need to finish that kind of stuff tomorrow morning, then get started on curriculum. Ill be ready by this time next week because, ready or not here they come.

I went to the Dr. this morning. My Doc changed all my meds and took blood. ouch! If you know me, thats a major activity. If I see a needle, bam, I am on the floor! So, with my eyes covered it was Ok. I didn't really even feel the needle. We will see what the results are, but I'm sure everything is spiffy. I need to slow down and get more rest. hahaha, right!
Better get to bed, I took a new muscle relaxer tonight, per Doctor RX and I do beleive that things is making me drowsy. Fibromyalgia is a strange little thing. You can go for months and be great then BAM, its back. Well, it will get better. I am going (I hope ) to get up at 6:30 every morning and get on the treadmill/eliptical. hmmmmmmmmmm, that might not last.
Tootle loo,

No comments: