Sunday, August 26, 2007

glittery crowns


Last night I was shopping around on ebay looking for cooking books for me to use in the classroom. Somehow, I ran across this cute little necklace for moi! I got that little thing for .98. Can't go wrong there!!!
Then I also found this cuttie little bracelet. I got it for .98 too.
I had lots of fun last night in my jammies. I also did find a book to use in the classroom for $2.00. Its literature based cooking in the classroom. I teach from literature instead of the basal reader. We generally cook something on Friday to go along with the weeks lesson.
Next week, we will read Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse. We will make "purple cow". Its grape pop and vanilla ice cream float.
Our weekend was great. I have already had a 2 hour nap at 4:30!!! Lazy me. Yesterday I got a much needed pedi and then went to Cato in Owasso. They have the cutest little skirts. I found 3 skirts, 1 shirt, 1 pair of shoes and a sweater for less than $100. What a buy!
Back to work tomorrow and lots to do.
Have a blessed week !
tootle loo,

No comments: