Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Let it snow

No not really

I am at school... yep no internet at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lastr week for this mess of no cable/internet.'

Anyway we are learning about snow this week. We are making individual igloos out of packing peanuts!! They are sooooooooooooo cute. I will take a pic and post it later. If you hqave an ideas for snow art... let me know. We also hung packing peanuts from the ceiling... we will eat snowcones... make snow crystals from Borax... and whatever pops in my head.

Not much new here in Cville. I have lots of wedding stuff this week and still cleaning the house and painting baseboards. You know how one thing leads to another. You start painting, and then the baseboard need touched up, then the cabinets look grimy..... where does it stop??


better go, Im illegal operating again...


tootle loo






post signature

No comments: