Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday funnies

Its Friday night and Im too tired to blog without some brain stimulation! Thanks to hotpinkpencil



1. What is your occupation? 2nd grade teacher

2. What color are your socks right now? white

3. What are you listening to right now? TV news

4. What was the last thing you ate? chicken and noodles

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope!

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? hot pink of course!

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? son #2

8. How old are you today? 49 +1 1/2 or 50

9. Favorite drink? hot tea with amaretto

10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football- Dallas, or O-State or Tulsa

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? since 16, its been some sort of highlight

12. Favorite reality TV show? Amazing Race

13. What was the last movie you watched? PS I love You

14. Favorite day of the year? My birthday! I love presents

15. What do you do to vent anger? rant and rage at home

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My dolls, and my blue doggie- I still have blue dog

18. Hugs or kisses? Both

19. Cherries or blueberries? blueberries

20. Do you want your friends to email you back? always

21. Favorite dessert? Italian Cream Cake or red velet cake

22. Living arrangement? house with hubs, both boys are grown...

23. When was the last time you cried? at the movie PS I Love YOu

24. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes

25. What did you do last night? 2 wedding meetings, 1 dinner,1 mission mtg.

26. What inspires you? my hubs and boys ... oh yea a day at the spa wouldnt hurt.

30. What are you afraid of? something happening to boys and hubs. He's older than me 10 yrs and my dad died at 58. Sometimes I think I am on borrowed time.

31. Plain, cheese, or spicy burgers? cheese

32. Favorite breed of dog?cocker spaniels or cavalier king charles spaniels

33. How many years at your current job? 28 years. I started work at 5. hahaha

34. Favorite day of the week? Sunday

35. How many states have you lived in? 1

36. Celebrity crush? Sean Connery... that dates me huh

37. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? no way!

38. Who is your favorite NFL team? Dallas Cowboys

39. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? yes

40. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? Snow but hubs had to go to Univ. of Tulsa then, 100 I can get in the pool... hmmmm I dont know,

what about you... leave me a comment and I will learn about you






post signature

1 comment:

tommie said...

love Italian Cream cake....I have a great recipe that is from Cooking Light, as if that cake could be light!