1. What is your occupation? 2nd grade teacher
2. What color are your socks right now? white
3. What are you listening to right now? TV news
4. What was the last thing you ate? chicken and noodles
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? hot pink of course!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? son #2
8. How old are you today? 49 +1 1/2 or 50
9. Favorite drink? hot tea with amaretto
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football- Dallas, or O-State or Tulsa
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? since 16, its been some sort of highlight
12. Favorite reality TV show? Amazing Race
13. What was the last movie you watched? PS I love You
14. Favorite day of the year? My birthday! I love presents
15. What do you do to vent anger? rant and rage at home
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My dolls, and my blue doggie- I still have blue dog
18. Hugs or kisses? Both
19. Cherries or blueberries? blueberries
20. Do you want your friends to email you back? always
21. Favorite dessert? Italian Cream Cake or red velet cake
22. Living arrangement? house with hubs, both boys are grown...
23. When was the last time you cried? at the movie PS I Love YOu
24. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes
25. What did you do last night? 2 wedding meetings, 1 dinner,1 mission mtg.
26. What inspires you? my hubs and boys ... oh yea a day at the spa wouldnt hurt.
30. What are you afraid of? something happening to boys and hubs. He's older than me 10 yrs and my dad died at 58. Sometimes I think I am on borrowed time.
31. Plain, cheese, or spicy burgers? cheese
32. Favorite breed of dog?cocker spaniels or cavalier king charles spaniels
33. How many years at your current job? 28 years. I started work at 5. hahaha
34. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
35. How many states have you lived in? 1
36. Celebrity crush? Sean Connery... that dates me huh
37. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? no way!
38. Who is your favorite NFL team? Dallas Cowboys
39. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? yes
40. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? Snow but hubs had to go to Univ. of Tulsa then, 100 I can get in the pool... hmmmm I dont know,
what about you... leave me a comment and I will learn about you