Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday night

Whew! Time flies when you are having so much fun...

Well, the business didn't sell last night. My sister did not accept the bids presented. However, one of the ladies interested is still working on her finances and still wants the shop. Billy Long, the auctioneer had two calls today, so there is still lots of inquiries.

Now about the DREAM house. The high bid was 250K !!! Can you believe that? I did not bid! My LH is pleased. hahaha. The bid is contingent upon the owners acceptance.

Tomorrow is my last day at SMACKS. I'm going back home. yea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss my LH and my house. My sister an I have had a wonderful time together and I am so glad I was able to come to help her. We have not been together this long since we were kids. Its even better cause we don't fight at this age! hahaha. We have laughed and laughed and had the best time!!. I heard a statement long ago, that someday your parents will be gone and you only have you siblings. I have the best. We will always be there for each other. Isn't it funny how you and your sibling can just look at each other and know what the other is thinking???

Well enough of that, we have some "take and bake" pizza in the oven and wine chilling...

Tootle loo,

No comments: