Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sunday

YIPEE!
I'm back at home. I had a great time with my sister, but I am glad to be back home. We went to Church this morning and then to eat mexican food for lunch. I took a 2 hour (power nap) this afternoon!

As I was leaving Saturday to go to Branson, my sister and brother in law wondered if I could come back for 2 weeks before school starts??? Of course, I can do that. Whats a sister for. My LH said he doesn't care either way, so we will see if this saga continues. We have a lot planned for this month. Off to Dallas for my oldest son's 25th birthday. Then in a couple of weeks to Jackson Hole! Back home in time to maybe go to Branson, then home to start school. Whee, Im tired just thinking about it.

Off to do my laundry and other fun things...

tootle loo,

No comments: