Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Back at SMACKS

Yes, that's right. I'm in Missouri. I will be here for 1 week. School starts for me on Aug 13, so I need a few days to get my ducks in a row. Well, you know how I like order!!!! Anyway, not much exciting here. It was a good day at SMACKS, not too busy not too slow, just right. It was not really hot.

I remembered to pack my cord to attach to the PC, but forgot the camera!! go figure, so no pics of Branson. Like you were waiting on the edge of your seat for those. hahaha

Last night, my Sister and I wanted to talk to my nephew on myspace. We are not real literate on that subject, so we signed up as Dr. Penelope Peddlepusher. I thought that was a cute name. My profession was ER Doc., haha Anyway we made up a whole bunch of stuff, and began to send invites to my nephew and my youngest. So, we got this message from what we thought was a crazy person. Bring the scardy cats we are, we decided that we didn't want my "real" email on myspace, so we cancelled the whole thing. Now, we talk to my youngest and he tells me that "Tom" is the "owner" of myspace and sends this message to everyone, Well, we will not be going there anymore anyway... lesson learned... make a new email site for myspace I guess, or don't be so chicken.

tootle loo,

No comments: