Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Whiney relatives

Whine,whine,whine...
I guess I am the entertainment for some family members... sad, huh. No really I don't mind. It seem that has been my role since birth, to entertain the family with my antics. So I best not let them down.
Today will be a girls day out. I am going with Pam to Tulsa to run errands and of course EAT! That is the most important topic of the day. She is a cater and needs to get supplies at our fav store SAMS. Lance works right across the street at http://westmarine.com , so we might pop in a see my little boy. haha he 23!!
This weekend we go to Dallas/Frisco to Ryan's 25 bday!!!!! Gee thats been a long time and YES i do remember those birthing pains. That was not something I will ever forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, The house needs a good summer clean and it probably wont happen today, maybe tomorrow, maybe not. But I am considering it. Better get ready to go play. I think I put a roast in the crock pot.... poof, dinner will be ready when LH gets home.

tootle loo,

1 comment:

tommie said...

thanks for visiting my blog....I grew up in OK! I went to school at OU. My heart will always have a place there. So many good eats in Tulsa....happy fourth!