Sunday, June 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME

This is it the big day...
I woke up this morning with lots of presents.... the most important little blue box. My Tiffany's necklace. Its the one with silver graduated bead similar to pearls. We took Lance down to launch on the lake and it started to rain. We are waiting for the rain to pass. Bob, my brother in law is cooking ribs and brisket. We are having a yummy lunch.

LH and Lance will head back home this evening. We are staying at the lake until Monday. I am working Tues. and Wed., then back home for a few days. We have tickets for OK Mozart at Woolaroc. This is an annual concert that LH and I go to every year. Then I will come back for a few weeks.

The auctions for the sale of the business is June 28th. At this point there are 4 people interested. My sister is really wanting it to sell. Its not hard, just more time consuming than she thought.

We have not been out and about to shop, by the time we finish each day at 5:00, we are dead tired.

Better go, I smell lunch

tootle loo,

No comments: