Friday, June 15, 2007

Wow, its already Friday afternoon

Its nice to be at home. Yesterday went by quickly, I had a much needed pedi and massage, then off to Target to get a few things. I actually cooked last night, yummy!!! Tonight we are going to OKMozart. It is generally at Woolaroc as an outdoor concert. However, the massive rains we have had, forced the concert to move into to Concert Hall. Not as much fun, but we will enjoy it all the same. I just finished a short "power nap" and its time to wake LH from his "power nap".

Sunday is Fathers Day. LH and I both lost our Fathers. Mine has been gone since '88, his since '00, so its just his day. I hope you enjoy and spoil you own father, we wish we could too.

I got my haircut today, wow is short and funky!

Better get ready for my date nite
Tootle Loo

No comments: