Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Back to work at the Ice Cream Shop

Today was crazy!!!!
I burnt 2 sugar cones. dropped a drink. dropped a brownie sundae, got a man 2 drinks he did not order, forgot to write down what someone wanted on their hot dog, gave the wrong change, spilled some chocolate ice cream into the cherry... the list just goes on. But, my sister didn't fire me!!!! It just sort of went from crazy to worse than crazy.
My fibromyalgia has been under control until this morning. I woke up with leg cramps and back ache. wha, wha, wha. guess Im a whiney!!!! I hope it gets better with a few minutes in the hot tub. I don't get sick days here in "Big B".
Its really gotten hot here, too. Its rained so much the humidity is high. Oh, last night a tornado went through Ozark... where we are living. It took out part of the High School, damaged some homes and we never knew it was happening. We didn't hear a siren!! The HS is about a mile away.
Well, thats about ir for now stay tuned for tomorrows update.

No comments: