Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday Night Happenings....

OK, not much going on here, so here goes a tag from Tuesday Update:
1) You must post the rules on your post before you answer the questions.
2) You need to list one fact about yourself using each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name use your maiden name instead.
3) When you are finished with your answers, you tag one person for each letter of your name.
My middle name is LONG!

K- kooky- well most of the time that's about right.
A-amusing- I am always amusing someone or myself.
T-talkative- all my life I have just loved to visit and talk.
H-healthy- I try to eat healthy, I take my vitamins and drink my juice.
L-loving- I try to be loving until you really piss me off, then I just pretend you don't exist!
E-everywhere- I love to go everywhere!
E-evenings- I do best in the evenings, I am just an evening person.
N-no - That is a word I am learning to say. I am a people pleaser and I dont want anyone upset with me. But as I get older I am learning to say 'eat sh**' with a smile on my face. Well maybe I have been that way for a long time, hmmm ,
hmmm I wonder what my family would write for each initial of my middle name... if they even read my blog anymore... we will see.


Now I tag --Little Town Big Life

I made 13 pieces of jewelry today in between sleeping off my Sudafed. Hubs will drop them off at TU tomorrow. I am selling them at the BB game with the Women of the Golden Hurricane Club. Son #1 wrote up our partnership agreement. Its funny, we are a partnership, so the boys can write it of their taxes. They do love me don't they! Son #1 put some clause in there about if one of the partners goes insane, that person is kicked out. But hey there is no business with MOI!!!!!

My throat is getting sore again. I think a hot toddy, my new Cottage Living magazine and bed will be just right for now.

tootle loo.


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here ya go momma

K - kilowatt, because you have lots of energy.
A - advice, because the best comes from you.
T - throned, you ARE the queen.
H - heated, I don't want you to be mad at me!
L - longitude & latitude, always looking for that tropical getaway.
E - elegant, you.
E - entertaining! remember the night before ryan's wedding? me either!! hahaha... JOSE!
N - needy, because you need ME!