Friday, February 22, 2008

Oh I am sooooo proud of my little self

With the guidance from a blogger friend Amber @ Shabbee Chick, I have purchased my domain! Yep I did that all by my little self! It was easy so far. I am now in the progress of making a web page. But before I publish it . I will need a little help. Oh and products too. I have to get busy and I hope to have the site up and running by the middle of March. Yep, I am so prooooooud of my little self, I am ,I am!
My new name will be ready in 72 hours.... yep its....... drum roll please.... hold on to your panties..... here we go...

queeniep... designing diva
the dot com will be : queeniepdesigningdiva.com
how cuuuuute is this going to be? I have set up two email already. one for me and one for son #1. oh boy this will be fun. I need to make some business cards too.



Wedding rehearsal tonight, wedding tomorrow with Pam. She is the bestest caterer over a Little town big life. Yummo-- I can taste that cake right this minute. I believe it will be white with raspberry filling and buttercream frosting. I'm likin some butter cream.

OK, the kids in my class are making me CRAZY! I dont what is going on, they are acting like little brats! Come Monday they are going to have to settle down.

Oh, what is the crap i keep getting on my cute little blog. Its a site that downloads an antivirus! How do I get this crap out of there! I guess I need to moderate my comments! What a pain.

Gotta go... laundry calling

tootle loo,




post signature

1 comment:

Shabbee Chick said...

Yay for you! Don't forget I'm happy to make your designs for you!!!! And I can do your business cards with a fun ca-yute logo so all you have to do is take it to the printer!!!!

Aren't you glad you didn't do the Blogger thing? Now you're a pro!