Sunday, November 30, 2008

Its a Christmas Sale!!!

Its time for a Christmas Sale. I have marked these down 1/2 price for all you wonderful blogger friends. These are so cute! These are so fun to make and I have lots of compliments when I wear mine. The colors are really bold, my picture taking is not so much! But Im getting better

Leave me a comment and I will get back with you.
I will accept paypal or checks. I only have one of each.

Turquoise and red necklace. Large oval stones- so pretty $20.00
Lots of chunky stones.... $15.00 SOLD thanks

One of my favorite ones. The red stones are big and the turquoise one are smaller. $20.00 SOLD - thanks


Large red stones with smaller turquoise $20.00




Large red stone with turquoise... $20.00

Cuuuute little angel bracelet. pink background with a christian fish dangle 1x1 square





$7.00

Tis the season...2x2 square on velum $7.00


Christmas 1x1 1/2 with santa dangle... $7.00 sold



Santa with bling! 1x1 sq. $7.00 sold



Clear 2x2 square with large clear dangle and angel . so cute! $7.00



'Oh, Christmas Tree 'on front, ' dont get your tinsel in a tangle 'on the back. pearl and red dangle $7.00
sold







tootle loo, happy shopping!













post signature

No comments: