Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cutting edge

You know those little white handle knives you can get from Pampered Chef? You know the ones that are about $5.00 and we just love. Will I had a little issue with one last night. I probably could have used a couple of stitches. But, I was in my jammies and I didnt want to get dressed. So I butterflied it and put a bandaid on it. I kept on bleeding, so I wrapped it in gauze and of course couldnt find any tape! Decorative duct tape works great! hahaha I am such a mess with sharp things.

Business is great. I have had 3 orders form the show in OKC and a few more from other areas. I am staying as busy as I want to be right now. Especially with a cut finger. Cuts and flux dont work well together. ouch!!!

Better go, I need a big fat bath and I went to Bath and Body this afternoon. Hmmmmm.

tootle loo


post signature

No comments: