Sunday, November 9, 2008

Lots of Moola!


Well yes, thank you for asking... I did much better at this craft show that at the rummage sale. I made QUITE A BIT of fun extra spending money!!


I have about 50 pieces left over, so I will categorize them and put those on my website and/or blog. I made a bunch of chunky beaded necklaces, but they didn't sell much! hmmm. Ill take everything to school tomorrow and see if I can sell some there.
I don't think I will do much in the way of craft show, except this one at mom's church. Then I don't know. I want to keep it as a hobby, not a job. So I want to make things for people and just do it that way.
The weekend is just beautiful here today. The air is crisp and the sun is out. I need to pick up the house for the house cleaners coming tomorrow. Hubs doesn't get it that you have to pick up before. Oh well, don't you all pick up first???????
I better get going, I have lots to do and I want to also give myself a little pedi before bed tonight.
Oh, I have an appt with TLC again this week. I can have "enhancement" to both eyes for life. I can't see well without contacts or my glasses. BUT, I got a HUGE floater the first time. My optometrist told me this couldn't happen again because they don't use the "pressure" thingy, they just reopen the slit. HMMMMM lots of thought a prayers about this. You only get on set of eyes, Target doesn't carry them. Pray this week with me that I may have clarity in my decision.
tootle loo



post signature

No comments: