Sunday, May 4, 2008

A few of my new designs

I created this last week:Here are a few of my favorite things... Im still working on my camera...
If you see something you want, email me and I will get it to you.


MOST OF THESE ARE SOLD, BUT I CAN MAKE MORE JUST LIKE THEM...... email me!
This one says wild one... a collage with a crown $12.00










Isn't she lovely... Such a housewife with a crown, dont we all wear crown and silk bathrobes when we fry eggs. $12.00
SOLD









The queen... the back says "princess petunia". $12.00 SOLD



Cute little pink bauble with another pink on the back...... $10.00 SOLD



Yep, I did it, it OU the back has a crown... $12.00
SOLD





My pride and joy! OSU go cowboys!... $12.00
SOLD




I love this one. it says "Poof your at the beach"... $14.00 SOLD





This one is soooooo sweet, "My grace is sufficient for the..." $12.00


SOLD


This one is "have a little fun " the back has a silver key $10.00


Isn't this a sweet little piece, so summery $10.00 SOLD



I love this... "just dreaming pink"... $12.00 SOLD





This one is a simple queen, with "hope" on the back. $12.00












This is an example of a initial I can make, the other side can have any verse you want.
$12.00
All of the necklaces come on a ribbon, chain or neckwire.
If you are in the Tulsa area, I can get it to you by Saturday in time for Mothers Day!

No comments: