Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday snippets


My wish came true... I have wanted a kitchenaid mixer FOREVER! Yes, I sure have, but there have always been hundreds of things to come first and I had a mixer. However today as I was mixing away, it started to smoke and there I was without a mixer, so off to Linen and Things to get a new one, Mine is white and I love love love it.

I made about 8 dozen easter egg and carrot cookies for the boys. We will take half of them to Ryan and Lance gets the other half.

The beach is calling my name. If hubs can get everything finished and wrapped up tomorrow, we get to go on Tues morning, if not Tues evening. I need to go to Ikea and get a new kitchen island, and other stuff!

Thats it for today. I am off to make a few pieces of jewelry to deliver tomorrow.

tootle loo.






post signature

1 comment:

Little Town Big Life said...

Love the cookies! And I know the boys will too.

Congrats on the mixer!! You'll love it!

I'm off to have the torturous mamo smasher!! This better be the last of it!!!

Do you want a ride tonight????