Yes, I do admit it... I am spoiled rotten. I was reading shabbee chick's blog. She stated how she is so grateful for her hubby and it made me think how lucky I am. Lets make a list
1. coffee in bed every morning.
2. cleans the kitchen after every meal.
3. puts gas in my car
4. opens doors for me
5. devouted always
6. never questions money spent on 'needed' stuff. As long as I 'love it' I can get it within reason
7. supports every single time I start a new craft!
8. builds me whatever I need or want at home.
9. drops me off at doors when its cold.
10 compliments me every day !
11 a great father for our children!
I am sure there are more wonderful thing, but these are just a few! Hubs birthday is Easter Sunday. I have thought and thought and cant think of anything! We are going to Galveston and he says he doesnt need anything. He does need a new suit, but thats about all ... what wonderful gift have you gotten for your hubs?????????????? leave me a comment.
I thought I could get him a bracelet to match my necklace from Tiffany's, but I just dont think thats what we would call a gift for him. But, it would make me look good. hahahahahaha
Have a great week. One to go until spring break! I am soooooo ready and so are the kiddos! We have a hundred things going on, this week and son #2 will turn 24 on Wednesday... He is the "BABY". arghhhhhhh. I think I will meet him at the airport on Thursday to welcome him home! He gets in at 12:30 pm. guess that means 1/2 day off! But its for my boy!