Rainy, sleety nasty weather and the kidnapping did not happen tonight! Maybe the week we are off for Christmas break.
It started raining this am and now its just yukky. I needed gas in the Jeep, the fire was warm in the fireplace, I fell once again at school, its just was not happening!
Yep, I walked out of my room at school and landed on my knees and hands! So, since this is not the first time 'my legs' don't do what I tell them, I did call the Dr. I will go see Dr. M on Tuesday! Im sure its just nothing, but I have ignored it for a few months and thought it would go away. But, the good side... I didnt wet my pants!!!!!
Anyway, my knees are sore and bruised!
- get Christmas stuff from the attic
- go get some groceries- Target, Lowes
- pick up the junk in the house
- work on SS party for Mohawk Manor- its Thursday
- finish some ornament orders
- find a place for furniture we brought home from Dallas
- put something in the crock pot
- clean the kitchen and bathrooms
- make Lance some Christmas cookies for 'the boys'
- make some and freexe for Ryan
- make a TUTU for Ryans bosses little girl- Maddy
- TU BB game
- SS party at Escargot- Tulsa
- decorated the house
- work on a presentation for SS and Mission committee- about Ukraine
- make a gift list
- clean Lance's closet
- get stuff ready for next weekend----- Lance Graduates for TU. yippee!!!
- call Zios'- we are taking everyone for lunch after Grad.
- cull through magazines
- put away fall stuff
- research why I am falling/ feeling wierd. I know Dr. M tells me to stay off the internet...
I think that is it!
No wonder Im always tired. I really need to find some good vitamins. But I never know which ones are good and which run through you like pee! I have spent more money on vitamins and I never feel any different. Any suggestions????
I am going to bed early tonight!!!!!!!!! Right Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tootle loo ya'all