Monday, December 3, 2007

Bah... I cant get stuff finished

Well, I guess we all knew this anyway. This is ALL the Christmas stuff I have out. Yep, it is still in the attic. Im feeling a bit like scrooge. No, I dont have any of these kinds of sweaters anymore. I have gone to basic red, black or grey with some jewerly.... HMMMMMMM.

You Are a Christmas Sweater!
Over the top, colorful, and totally flashy.You're not afraid to be a little tacky.

What

Crappy Christmas Gift Are You?


Today I found a place to go in Texas for Christmas. Gaylord Texan... looks good, sounds good, cost about $700. for the 4 of us!!! Thats 2 rooms, 4 Christmas Brunch, 4 tickets to the ICE. Holy crap! Whats this all about. So, back to square 1. Ry works the day after Christmas- yep the stock market is open, and people will trade all that money they got for stocks. right! So, I think maybe we will stay at Embassy Suites Frisco, maybe eat brunch there??? or a place called Mignon- Plano ???? Any suggestions, oops I guess I could cook , nay!
Let me know a yummy place.


post signature

1 comment:

tommie said...

***I Am a Fruitcake!***


You taste like nothing else in this world.
And get ready, you're about to get tossed!


What Crappy Christmas Gift Are You?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatcrappychristmasgiftareyouquiz/

I can't help you about any place to go in TX...sorry!