Friday, June 13, 2008

MIGRAINE


Its has been about 2 years since I had a migraine. I always think its a sinus infection, NO its a migraine. Yesterday I work up with a headache/nose ache, you know the one that goes all the way to the back of your neck! Ya, that one. Well, by 11:00 I was crying to myself on the couch. I called hubs and said I was going to the Minor ER. So I got on clothes, got in the car and somehow got to the Minor ER in Owasso. Nobody else was there thank goodness. They got me right back and gave me 2 shots. I stayed there for 30 minutes to see if that was going to do it. If not it was time to call in the big guns... shots and have someone come retrieve my fanny!
So, 30 minnutes later the migraine was getting better and off I went. I came home and slept till 5:00, got up and slept on the couch till 8 and went to bed. Im better today. THEY are YUKKO,
Heavens to Betsy those thingy hurt.
Off to make manicotti and blackberry pie.. Oh yea, the new matress is to be delivered today!!!!
yippee
tootle loo


post signature

No comments: