Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday somethings


Yep, those Cowboys won a football game! Go Pokes!! You really really have to be a true Cowboy to follow OSU football, you never know if we are going to win or not. Yippee for this week


TU plays on Wednesday.... ESPN be sure to look for me! I will be wearing blue. hehehe!

Busy weekend- Ryan is much better. The Swine flu was derailed with Tamiflu and he will be back at work tomorrow. I didn't accomplish much this weekend. I was so cozy in the house, so I read a good book and drank hot cocoa.

Speaking of hot cocoa... I have gained 6 lbs since Aug. I will not be making any more bread, cookies, cupcakes, pumpkin/chocolate chip muffins! No more Starbucks Pumpkin Spice for me. Just straight coffee and toast for breakfast, 1/2 sandwich for lunch and a little supper. I fixed beef tips and noodles with a gigantic salad for lunch. No supper for me!

Have a great week and enjoy this cozy weather.




Tootle loo

No comments: