Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday musings

I found this picture on KappaPrep blog, anyway I love the picture on the fireplace mantel! Do you?? I am thinking maybe I might just make me a smaller one.

We had a great weekend. Ryan moved to Tulsa and the house is quiet again. Well not really, Moey is here. My dining room is now a storage room and will be for another year...
We didnt use the room except for holidays.

I am looking at places to go for a quick Anniversary trip. I could wait and go to Ireland next spring or Im thinking Savannah after Christmas. Our anniv is Dec 29. Hmmmmmm whats a girl to do.

I have a ton of things to do this week, PEO, CE Class, Court /CASA case, ??? I cant say because my mom would know what she is getting for Christmas, clean the garage to get the cars in, tidy the house and vac, finish some crafting stuff and finish some things I started a few months ago. I need to go to OKC but the weekend is full of stuff too! Maybe next Mon-Tues?? Are you home Mom?

Have a great day, enjoy some cider and pumpkin bread with me in a few minutes.

Tootle loo

No comments: