Thursday, October 8, 2009

rain, rain and more rain

Its really a Fall day here in Cville. The rain is a beautiful little Fall rain. No thunder,which keeps Moey from barking like a psycho dog. But, it does make me want some hot cocoa and whipped cream.
I am having some eating issues. Since I had my parasite experience on the Ukraine Mission trip, my tummy has been weird. I can't always digest the simplest things, anyway lately I have been ravenous! I want to eat everything! I mean everything. My belly looks a bit pudgy! So, I am staying away from making banana bread with those old bananas, hot cocoa with whipped cream, cookies, cakes, pies, you know those pesky carbs. Well, today I am craving me some cards.

Son 1 is sick- yukko. He came home from work yesterday and has a temp of 101.7 this am.. We are off to the Dr. at 1:00. even though he 27, he's still my little boy- yes I am a helicopter mom!
He is moving out of our house in a week or two. He's been here since Feb. and I am going to really miss having him here. But he will be in Tulsa, not Frisco. He will be much closer to his job and his friends.

We took down the pool and gave it away. I didn't use it much this summer. So we might join the YMCA in Owasso. Oh, wait a minute... we have a treadmill, elliptical, weights etc right here at home. hmmmm I can think of another way to spend $700. per yr.

Time to go disinfect the kitchen. bathroom, son 1 's room etc.

Have a happy day and by all means Keep Strong and Carry On!

Tootle loo

No comments: