Monday, July 28, 2008

NO WAY!!!

This just can't be happening to me again! I cant believe that school is actually 2 weeks away for me. I go back for in-service in exactly 2 weeks! Where did the summer go??? It seems like yesterday I was packing my room and preparing for summer. Hmmmm, time does go faster when you are older.

I still have some things to do before school starts. I have a ton of errands to do today. Run here, run there, run, run everywhere! Then I want to read a book and drink lemonade! We dont have the pool up this year because the fence between our house and the neighbor's is down. They have grandchildren and I was so afraid that one of them would climb those steps and go for a swim. The 2 older ones are ok to swim, but the little one is 5! Yikes way to little to chance it. So its been an hot summer without the pool.

Son #1 is in San Francisco this week. Hop on over to his blog and take a gander at his pics. I am soooooooo jealous. We are off the Port Angeles/Seattle in a few weeks for a wedding, so my time to travel will come.

Better get a shower and get movin, time is wasting

tootle loo




post signature

No comments: