Monday, July 21, 2008

Did someone say "Orthopeadic Surgeon" ?


Holy Moly-

I went to the Dr this afternoon just knowing she would tell me I didn't have to wear the "ugle hot black boot". Not so much. Its not healing and off I go to Bone and Joint Hospital for a consult tomorrow morning. Hmmm... I dont have time for this right now. In the next 4 weeks I have planned:
trip to my sisters at the lake
2 weddings
trip to OKC to see Mom and Grammer
trip to Dallas to Ikea and Ryan's
school starts Aug 13!
get my school room ready
help with a small mission at BA
go to Port Angeles, WA and then to Victoria Canada!
Lets get this on and get it done. What is going to happen tomorrow...???? beats me
update tomorrow
tootle loo


post signature


o

1 comment:

k e r r y said...

Ugh. what a pain in the butt!