Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Am I crazy???

Yes probably so...

I am sitting here this morning and looked at the dining room... a thought entered my head and before I knew it I was scraping the wallpaper off the wall. So, off to Lowes to look at paint and get something to scrape with. I get back home and the wallpaper is cemented to the wall. I am pulling the sheetrock off. This room doesnt have textured wall as we have wainscoating half way up. Anywho, I decided that I would have a lot of redo's before I could even paint. So I looked online and found some adorable wallpaper on sale.
What do you think???




It reminds me of a table cloth. I cant wait for it to come. In the meantime, I will be scraping the wallpaper off!
tootle loo

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the wallpaper is really cute! It's bright and cheery, and a dainty enough pattern that it won't be overpowering. BTW, Luke and Noah said to tell Auntie P. they said Hi!

tommie said...

Get some Diff wallpaper remover. It took about one bottle to take a border off here in the kitchen. You spray it on, let it sit, then it literally just peels off.

cute paper!

Shabbee Chick said...

Ca-yute!