Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Ryan

My sweet son is having a birthday today! Where have the last 26 years gone??? I always heard that the years go by so quickly, bam they sure do. It seems like yesterday I was in the hospital holding this tiny adorable little boy not really knowing what to do with him.
He has become the light of our lives. So methodical in all he does, caring for others, watching out for the "little guy". He is compassionate to old and young alike. Hubs and I are so very proud of the man he has become. He is so very intelligent. As he was growing up,I often wondered where he would come up with the questions he asked. He never liked recess, because he was wasting his "learning time". That certainly didn't come from me!!!! Anyway, Happy Birthday son #1 . You are an awesome man and we are so proud to call you our son!!

XOXOXO
Momma and Dad

bark bark from Moey too!




post signature

1 comment:

tommie said...

happy birthday, hope his birthday wish comes true!