Monday, April 7, 2008

What do I mean.....

I always wondered what my name REALLY mean, what am I all about.
Hmmmm Here is goes:


What does your name mean:
What Penny Means
You are influential and persuasive. You tend to have a lot of power over people.Generally, you use your powers for good. You excel at solving other people's problems.Occasionally, you do get a little selfish and persuade people to do things that are only in your interest.You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in.You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.


Share this Blogthing easily by copying the code http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyournameshiddenmeaningquiz/

Other news: Son #1's Mercedes was totaled this morning. Hmmm, he thinks he will get a less expensive vehicle since he will be travelling with his job. Poor guy, He really like driving that cool car, but maybe he will get one later .

I wish the weather would figure out what is going on. warm, cold, warm, cold.
I got out warm weather clothes and put on a cute little skirt and was cold all day at school.


My website is up and going . I need to tweek the first page and get the writing on the page, but its looking good. I have a bunch on new things to make, but I think that I will just slowly get some stuff up until summer break and then I wont be so stressed. Anywho... go have a look see, and remember I DID NOT MAKE THE SITE, ALL THE KUDDOS GO TO AMBER.. at
http://www.shabeechick.com/ She is AWESOME. I ll be sending her a little somethin in the old mail... nope I can tell you what, because then it wouldnt be a secret and I love to give away secrets to people. hehehehehe You will have to wait and see what she gets....

Better get my teeth brushed, I have PEO tonight. I could really really put on my jammies and just veg out, watch the BB game and all, but my little mind keeps telling me I need to go. So I will .

tootle loo,

post signature

No comments: