Thursday, April 17, 2008

Im spinnnnnnningggggggg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MOMMA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
Have a happy birthday and I will send you birthday kisses. Go ahead and put your feet up and be the queen of the house, cause its your day!
xoxoxoxoxox

Spinning, my head is spinning, like a whirlpool its never ending... Do you remember that song? Or am I really showing that I am getting oldddddddddddd! Well 50 1/2 is not really old now is it?


Anywho, I feel like I am spinning out of control. Weddings and brides and a really old bride that has been married 2 times before, will be having 2 junior bridesmaids, 1 ring bearer, 1 candlelighter,1 flowergirl, and 4 matrons of honor.... Get REAL just run off! Oh my heavens, she is making me spinnnnnnn.


Today was busy at school also. We are doing Solar System and I make a mobile, there I go spinning again. The kids were wild because of the weather, then I had to be back there from 5:30-7:00 for Book Fair, educate the parents about next year, meet and greet the 2nd gr teachers. So I just stayed since it was hailing at 3:30 and I didnt want to get out. Yep, hailing while trying to get the kids on the bus!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fun!!!!!!!!!!

My first conversation today

Cade: Mrs Sheehan, are you having a bad hair day today

Me: I dont know am I

Cade: Looks like it

Me: hmmm

Cade: But you are pretty anyway.

I really though I looked OK at 8:30 am! Time for a new style, but I am letting it grow for my new style.... whats a girl to do?



Ok... sit down, I did it! Look below at the new purse I bought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I major splurged, I mean major!


But I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it and I will always LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it too!

I even thought I might sleep with it, cause you know I am a purseaholic! Inside is the most beautiful stripes, hey you can even turn it inside out and carry it that way,so its really 2 purses in 1! How is that for a bargain, huh.......




tootle loo,


post signature

No comments: