Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am a WUS

Yes, lets face it... I am a wus.
Last week hubs decided we would go to the SMU/TU football game in Dallas. So , he said lets ride the "Golden Hurricane" bus. It will be great. No driving, no packing and unpacking.... so OK we did. The way down was a piece of cake. I snoozed and woke up to the midway between Tulsa and OKC. What the heck, seems they needed to changed drivers in Norman. Ok, grab the book and have another snooze. We arrived at SMU and had a great dinner at the tent and went to the game. Good game too!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I am rambling... We got on the bus to come home at 10:30 pm. A wreck on 75 N. so we got moving north toward Tulsa around 11:15. We tossed and rolled on each other trying to get comfortable. Not happening! Hubs could nto sleep because I was all over him. I couldnt not sleep either. We got home at 4:00 am. Both of us slept until 11ish. Got up, ate breakfast and fell asleep on the couch until 4:00 pm. Off to Red Robin and back home to bed. I am still tired.


Fall break is here.
We has parent/teacher conference last night and tonight, arggggghhhh I am glad its over.
TMJ dentist, nails, laundry, Sephora, and some general errands and finishh jewelry. What a great 5 day I will have.


Tootle loo


post signature

No comments: