Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday night funnies



I FOUND THE DRESS... yep this one I wanted for Lance and Laura's wedding next spring... It was on sale for 50% off..... yippee its now in the mail to me!!!!!!!
Oh lets see what has happened in the past week...

- grammer had a stroke and we almost lost her... she is ready to go to heaven

- I made a fast trip to OKC to see grammer...

-Kristyn- my niece was rear-ended and sent her to the hospital, yep the one that is 6 mos pregnant... she and Payton are home and great.

-hubs and I did the offering for 3 nights at Okla Annual Methodist Conference at BAUMC...

- hubs and I worked the catering kitchen and served 6 catered meals during 2 days at conference...

- my mammogram came back with some questions.... I go back next week... yep, I crappin out!

- started summer camp at New Haven... lots of fun, but hot hot hot

- bought too much stuff to take to Houston for Payton Grace...

- nice pedicure for moi
-ran errand today....
- hopefully next week will be a bit slower



tootle loo

No comments: