Sunday, June 6, 2010

Off to Paris... get your things... its my birthday

Oh girls... we need a girlfriend getaway...come on I will pay... Pack light we are going in this car once we get to Paris... is that a great place to go for the week? Because its my birthday week. Yep, I have a birthday all week long...

I saw this little apt for our weekend stay... we can stay In the quaint town and walk to supper and even to town to do some shopping... don't worry I will buy everything you want... hmmm, I wonder who has walked along these roads... perhaps royalty, a knight, a fair maiden, but for now It will be for us!

Oh, I am soooo hungry. lets stop at this little bistro and have some croissants, coffee, and a bit of dessert! We can stay all day and people watch, visit and just relax...


This is where we will stay for the remainder of our week. We are in the middle of Paris... look out the window and you can see the Eiffel Tower, the maid and butler will take wonderful care of us.... would you like a cook also! Oh, he/she will only use the best butter and cheese for us!
Tomorrow will will shop on the Rue de Paris! Spend some time at the spa and also shop for some lovely shoes and purses.... Oh yea we need to run by and get some yummies from the bakery! Masion Kayser is a lovely bakery....



Tootle loo










No comments: