Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lazy Tuesday


Both of my boys are sick and that makes me so sad. Ryan pulled a muscle in his shoulder/back and is on meds for that. Lance had an infection on his tail bone last year- very painful. Its back and he is on meds too. Pray for them both... they need healing!


I fell at church on Sunday morning and landed on my knee, and elbow. My back was hurting, so I went to the chiropractor yesterday and feel much better... scheduled a little massage for Thursday. I know .... just my neck and back...
The weather here is making me crazier than normal... cold/warm... warm/cold... whats the deal. I am sure that in July we will wish for some cold weather...
Today is chore day and I need to clean the house and finish the laundry, then return a few items to WalMart and make something yummy for dinner....
Somewhere, somehow I have gained 4-5 lbs. I usually fluctuate about 2-3 lbs, but the scale seems to be going up and up. I took steroids a few weeks ago. Doe that cause weight gain that much and that quickly? Is it water weight or muscle weight, or fat weight... I hate it, cause I weigh every day and I am compulsive about keeping it under 130 lbs.... ? So anyway I better get up off my 'popo' as we call it at preschool and get going with my day...
Have a great day and enjoy the cool weather.





Tootle loo

No comments: