Thursday, April 22, 2010

key lime cake...oops

We had a delightful time last night celebrating a 40th bday at Polo Grill. I ate way too much and didn't dare leave any of that delicious food.
lobster bisque
spinach salad with pecans
beef tenderloin, mashed potatoes, green beans
baked fudge with ice cream and raspberry sauce
2-3 glasses of wine... maybe 4.
Happy B day Trost... seriously you will be 40 tomorrow... seriously..
I got this recipe from the Tulsa World... Trisha Yearwoods fav cake... well I read through the recipe QUICKLY and put the lime juice in the cake instead of mixing it with pwdr sugar for a drizzle once it come out of the oven. What now--- just a a bit more flour.... oops I didn't have any oil--- just add applesauce .... I will let you know how it turns out.


I woke up with a big red eye. seriously all of the white part is RED! UGLY eye!!!!!

Tootle loo

No comments: