Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New York...New York

our front porch...

                                               The back porch...             Ryan trying to shovel...

We will decide tomorrow the fate of our trip to the Big Apple... The United Airlines states that through the3 of Feb they will give vouchers, so probably we will post pone our trip until later in the spring. arghhhh!  "Mother Nature" had other plans for me this weekend. More info tomorrow

Tootle loo

No comments: