Sunday, February 13, 2011

Home again and a yukky cold

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow created with Smilebox

I am so slow getting going after my trip to NYC... I got a terrible yukko whining cold... thanks NYC for the littel extra gift. 
I made a smilebox of some of my favorite photos. Im still learning with the camera, but I am getting there. I didnt take as many pics as I thought I would because It was raining or yukky almost all the time. But we had a great time and just trudged on through the mud and snow.

The winner of the give away is  drum rollllllllll Sara C.  I will give you your treat when I see you this weekend for the wedding.
I will take a pic and post it tomorrow... off to take more meds and back to bed.


Tootle loo

No comments: