Monday, January 24, 2011

Wonderful weekend


I had just the best weekend!  My friend Tracy-from Texas, yo know the one I went on my cruise with... yes that one. She came to Cville for Lance and Laura's wedding shower.  We had such fun. We got lost on the way, lost on the way back and even accidentally ran a red almost green light. whew ...cant go anywhere.

 The shower was for my son Lance and his bride Laura. They got lots of fun exciting gifts. The food was great, cake was the bomb- but Ii just love white wedding cake and we laughed till our tummy's hurt!
Only a week and a half then I get to go to NYC. I am so excited.


Just thought this was so me when I was little. I had a permanent spot at my great grandma's house for my nose. Guess you could say I was a rebel back then.


better go finish some crafts...

Tootle loo

No comments: