Monday, January 3, 2011

new kitchen


I have been scanning kitchen idea books.... I think this is the one I like best.  Its also the one hubs llikes the best... less work for him and Lowe's.. hopefully thats what we will do this summer.

I am beginning to make a to do list for this year. I wonder if my list and hubs list will match at all????

I would like to hire someone to come in to my house and take everything off the walls and while I am gone... poof put stuff back in new places... do the furnitire too!!!! I don't want to buy new stuff, just move the stuff around... but with a new prespective. Is there anyone that does that sort of thing? hmmmm

I am off to Houston to play with Payton next week and then of to NYC with girlfriends for fun... then Lance and Laura's wedding after that... oops all that will happen before the end of February.....

Have a blessed week!





Tootle loo

No comments: