Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tueadsy Tidbits

What a beautiful day in Cville. I ran errands today and got a lot completed... even a pedi! Yep, I splurged a bit.
Great news... my niece is having a baby girl in Sept. Yippee. I was at Atwood's today and saw the most adorable little dress with cowboys and horses. Her daddy- Nolan rides horses, so that is in the mail today. I looked at Tiffany's for a baby gift... nothing I really liked. Maybe a sweet little charm or something. I have time to look around though... maybe Moody's here in Tulsa.

Tomorrow Laura goes for an interview! I am hoping and praying that she will have a great interview and they will find favor in her and she gets the job. Its with CASA in Tulsa and I know with her sweet heart and love for children plus her management skills she would be great. Remember her in your prayers tomorrow !

Lots of things this week, I was looking for someone to clean the house 1 or 2 times per month. Hip hip hurrah. One of my students mom from way back a few years ago is wanting to do it! Yea someone I can trust to celan while I am away. I also have 2 other friends that want to use her too.

My grandma has been moved to a new nursing home,its so hard to understand why the little children die and the older folks that are so frail and tired of living are left to suffer in their beds at a nursing home. She has been at a private pay home and has gone through 2-300K. CRAZY, CRAZY! Prayers for her too! God will take her home to be with him.

School is almost out. I will miss my little guys and girls. They are precious and I love teaching at New Haven Day School. Its just like be a nie nie P without grandchildren.

Better grab a big fat bubble bath and hit the bed.... preschool tomorrow and they keep me hoppin.

To all those OSU grad this weekend.... Ride m Cowboys






Tootle loo

No comments: