Monday, January 4, 2010

Who woulda thunk it????/

Ok, This is sooooo weird. I have had allergies off and on forever. Generally its starts in late November and last somewhat until February.
This year I got an infection and was told to use Mucinex. We lo and behold, my fibroymalgia didn't bother me when I take it! Go figure. So I get on the Internet, my favorite medical diagnostic tool and find that its beneficial in relieving fibro pain! HELLO!
So, I went to the Dollar store where they have generic bottles of 15 for $1.00 and now I take 1 in the am and 1 in the pm and drink loads of water! I am feeling MUCH better. No leg cramps, backaches, headaches, neck aches, shoulder aches, elbow etc, you get the picture right???

I decided this weekend I didn't need my Ultram, wrong. So while I am not totally able to quit taking my meds, this is very helpful and I am free of pain right now . Thanks you Jesus, for dropping the Dr. at the Urgent Care in my lap, er room!

Its is WAY cold here in Cville! I mean -1 degree wind chill! THAT is way cold. I was so snuggled in bed this morning and didnt want to get up out of that down comforter! But alas, I have chores to do. I believe the schools are closed due to the snow on the county roads and perhaps the temp at bus stops. I really dont know as I'm not working there anymore. hehehehe.

Better get busy, I need to repaint the baseboards in the bedroom, clean the tile floor, vac the carpet, finish the laundry, stoke the fire, make some tea, and finally have something besides left over ham for dinner!

have a great day, stay warm and for goodness sakes if you have fibromyalgia go get some mucinex!




Tootle loo

No comments: